2010年1月17日星期日

My beautiful problem

Recently, I have been late for work, so my boss just gives me the bad look everyday. I feel sad and annoyed about that.

beautiful girl

All of these were happen with my new hair cut, I am brag about my new hair style, which is absolutely stunning, there is only one problem, I have to tidy the hair every morning. After my shower, firstly, I will use my hair-straighter to dry my hair as soon as possible, in order to make it both healthy and beauty, I prefer to use GHD-MK5, which is cute, lovely and easy to carry, I love it very much. Then, I will use the gel, mousse and spray on my hair by using my hand, and then I tried to make it as good as possible, but during that time, I have to tidy the hair again and again for several times. I am a Perfectionist, I will do it until I look definitely perfect, that is my problem, which is my sickness. lol

More at Review Blog.

没有评论:

发表评论